Our members & colleagues
Who are our members?
- Companies producing bread or pastry (Nace 10.711 or 10.712) in Belgium or Europe;
- Companies with their head office in Belgium;
- Bakery companies with more than 15 employees;
- Companies with business-to-business (BtoB) or business-to-consumer (BtoC) activities;
- Companies with growth and further professionalisation as their objectives.
Who are our colleagues?
Since 2015, FGBB has been collaborating with the FEVIA team within a system of integrated membership and management in order to maximise synergy and efficiency for the member companies. Whereas FGBB focuses on vertical sector-specific issues, Fevia concentrates on horizontal cross-sectoral issues such as social affairs, environment, competitiveness... This model allows us to work cost-efficiently and to offer companies a total service.
Our federation FGBB has an important voice in the European association for large and industrial bakeries, namely AIBI, the International Association of Plant Bakeries, where we follow up on European issues and legislation related to the sector, which are then reflected in our national legislation and on the level of our internal market.
3. Sister federations
Together with several sister federations, we try to defend the interests of our sector.
- Belgian Confederation of bakery - pastry - chocolate factory - ice-cream making
- Bakkers Vlaanderen
- Fédération francophone de la boulangerie-pâtisserie, glacerie, confiserie, chocolaterie
- UNIFA (Association of Belgian Manufacturers and Importers of Ingredients for the Bakery & Patisserie)
- KVBM (Royal Association of Belgian Millers)
- CHOPRABISCO (Royal Belgian Association of the Chocolate, Pralines, Biscuit and Confectionary)
- ALIMENTO (Training centre of and for the food industry)